€ 12,50 – € 32,00 From
Up to 3 years is free
Discover with Naplesbay the oldest Naples and its flavors . A tour through the alleys in the name of taste . A day tour to dedicate to the flavors of the city. Visit the market oldest in Naples, the Montesanto market. A tour to discover the typical products of the city and its colors. Taste traditional foods directly in the dedicated stores, discover with us the ancient shops and typical Neapolitan products. Street food tour with tasting of typical products and tour in the historic districts of Naples. The tour includes a drink that accompanies the food tasting. A tour characterized by typical Neapolitan street food. Experience the Neapolitan city through taste and flavors . A tour with expert guides who will make you discover the history and origin of the different dishes. See one of the city’s major meeting points, the market. Tastings and tastings of typical dishes in a dedicated tour! Discover with this tour one of the oldest districts in Naples, the Pignasecca di Montesanto.
Naples is not just pasta and pizza. We will take you to ancient places where the typical products of our land are found. The Montesanto market.
This experience takes place in the oldest market in Naples. The Pignasecca. This is a place where all Neapolitans gather.
It is the largest market in Naples and it is a full place of passion where people buy all kinds of products.
We will go to 6 DIFFERENT FOOD STORES
– FISH MARKET We will go to a typical fish shop where they cook fresh fish, we will taste shrimps, swordfish and fried squid.
– SHOP PIZZA FRITTA You will try the famous croquettes of potatoes, arancini, fried corn and fried mozzarella and pizza.
– SALUMERIA We will try a local appetizer: Neapolitan salami, mountain ricotta, Caserta mozzarella and sautéed biscuit. Tarallo.
– TRIPPERIA We will go to the oldest tripe shop in Naples, you will try our pork with lemon. < br> – SCATURCHIO Here you can choose between our sweetness, babà, sfogliatella, sciu, lobster tail.
– COFFEE BAR Now you can end your meal with a good Neapolitan espresso or a taste of Sorrento limoncello